Add to Calendar
Traditional Tango Time – Musicality Workshop
6th of May 2017, from 2pm until 5pm – Fee: £20 per person
In this 3 hours musicality workshop we are going to explain and demonstrate how to interpret the different styles of music from various Tango Orchestras from 1910 to the “Golden Age” of Tango.
- Tango is a style of music in 2/4 or 4/4 time, purely instrumental or may include a vocalist
- Troilo’s orchestra is the most popular of all time
- D’Arienzo’s orchestra produced irresistible, infectious rhythms
- Canaro’s music is irrepressibly cheerful and easiest to dance to
- Pugliese’s orchestra developed a complex, rich and sometimes discordant
- Fresedo’s orchestra is the most suave Tango of the 1930s and 1940s
- Biagi¹s “electric” rhythm ushers in The Golden Age of Tango
Limited spaces available so please email or call us to reserve your place, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 07533857365
PLEASE NOTE: confirming attendance on our Facebook event will NOT guarantee a place for you so please get in touch by email or by phone!